11.2.08

Ibu Aurel ask me to do this home work..


Malem2 di smsin Ibunya Aurel, gw diminta cek shoutbox katanya ada "things to do". Ok, here they are..

5 things in my bag :
1. Wallet
2. 3 Handphones ( 2 GSM's & 1 CDMA) in 1 pocket! hee..
3. Perfume
4. Mp3 player
5. Handy clean

5 things found in wallet :
1. Money
2. Cards (ATM, credit card, insurance card, patient cards)
3. Old love letter (hehe..)
4. Bills
5. Me, my sister's, and my hubby's picture

5 things found in my room :
1. 1 set bed (pillows & bolster)
2. Cupboard
3. AC
4. Mirror
5. Dust bin

5 things I’ve always wanted to do :
1. Have some WEIGHT
2. Be a good wife (soon to be a mom, amin)
3. Makes people laugh
4. Always feel happy/unstressful, even caught in many unsolved problems
5. PREGNANT! (amin 3x..)

5 things I’ve currently into :
1. Work. Monday to friday
2. Browsing, chatting, blogging, sms Ibu. Hehehe..
3. Cooking, only on the weekend.
4. Doing theraphy. Safari clinic, bo!
5. Go to cinema

Pfyuuh.. finally, i have done the home work Ibuuuu..!

No comments: