14.6.08

Homework from Ollie's Mom



1. What do you want for your birthday?
BEST WISHES. Having my families & closest friends together.


2. Who will be your next kiss? My beloved husband, for sure.

3. When was the last time you when to the mall? Last week (friday)

4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope.

5. How did you spend your summer? Went to the Mall / Puncak.. hehe.

6.Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? Nope. I went to the cinema last month.

7.What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk Tea.

8.What are you wearing right now? Tank top & pajama pants.

9. What was your last purchase? Snacks for my boss & also new skirt (there's a Boutique next to the cake store, hihihi)

10. What was you’re the last food you ate? Chocolate.

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? My Husband!

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yess. Nice long skirt.

13. Do you have a pet? Nope.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? Many things. I like joking and made others laugh. So we laugh each others. Hahahaa

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Only here in Jakarta. but in a deferent situation : Safe, clean, friendly people, no traffic jam, and peaceful.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Never try this one

17. One thing you hate about yourself? Too sensitive

18. Do you miss anyone? Yess.. a little cutie baby, my own baby...

19. What are your plans for the day? Working, and..... tuuttt.... *censored* :D

20. Last person you msg’d? Dibay

21. Ever went to a camp? In high school

22. Are you a good student in school? Yes I am.

23. What do you know about the (your) future? Be a mom & stay healthy.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? not a perfumeholic

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right know? My lil' sister-Lia : in my mom's home, Dibay-in Pontianak, Yuni, Ajeng, Dessy: in their own home.



No comments: